- All adults (18 years of age or older) intending to live in the property must submit an individual application and pay the application fee of $55.00. Applications will not be processed until the fee is paid. Application Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Complete the application in full. Include current and past residences within the last 3 years with complete landlord information and contact numbers.
- Upload the following documents during the application process:
- Valid government-issued photo ID;
- 1 month’s most recent Pay Stubs/ Proof of Income and Employment (for Employed);
- 2 years’ most recent Income Tax Returns or 3 months’ bank statements (for Self-Employed);
- Pet photo with Applicant in the image (if applicable); and
- Completed Spectrumrealtypropertymanagement.petscreening.com Pet Application Form (if applicable).
- Spectrum Realty Property Management highly encourages all applicants or their agents to physically tour the home before making a deposit on the property.
Integrity, Reliability & Trust
Full-Service Greater Jacksonville Property Management
Answers to your frequently asked questions
Evictions, unpaid balances due to landlords, credit score beneath 520, insufficient income (less than 2x the rent), unsatisfactory references, violent felonies in the last 7 years, and recent bankruptcies. Unqualified occupants, pets and/or vehicles can also be a reason for being declined.
We will process all applications for consideration as to what we (in our sole discretion) deem the best applicant, which may not necessarily be the first application received. In such cases, more than one applicant may be approvable, however only one will eventually be approved. Because we represent the best interest of the rental property, we will accept the best application, which may not necessarily be the first application received. We follow up with all approved and back-up applicants until a lease is signed and funded.
We cannot ‘hold’ any properties prior to application approval and a security deposit held.
Your security deposit is paid within 48-hours after an application is approved. Your lease will be sent out electronically immediately after approval and considered complete with a held security deposit. Your rent and any prorated rent due will be paid at the time of Move-In.
As per FL Statute 83.49 (3) your security deposit is refundable under those terms.
It is possible that a co-signer may be required dependent on your application results.
You can pay rent online either by ACH or CC (credit card with applicable fees). We also accept money order and/or cashier check only in our office by the due date. Any rents received (either paid online, walked-in or mailed in) late (after 4:30 PM on the 5th), will automatically incur a late fee.
Only if the property allows a pet will you be able to have one. All pets must be screened by clicking on the following link:
You will be required to pay the $25 application fee for the 1st pet and $20 for each additional pet. You will be required to submit a photo, current vet records, and references.
You will be required to call the office and work with your Property Manager. Both parties have to sign an agreement releasing you from the lease and the remaining roommate must qualify of their own. This may require an updated application and associated application fee.
You need to contact your Property Manager, in writing, no less than 60-days prior to your lease end date.
All repairs for anything other than tenant damage will be handled by our team and paid by the owner. If it is determined that either by accident or malicious damage was at the fault of the tenant, you will be required to pay for the repair.
Talk To Us About Your Property Needs
Still uncertain about property management? Give us a call 904.389.7311.
9803 Old St Augustine Rd., Ste 1
Jacksonville, FL 32257
Subscribe to receive the latest property management news
Spectrum Realty Services LLC is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to people with disabilities. All the pages on our website will meet W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level A conformance. Any issues should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org. Website Accessibility Policy