Moving is a stressful time and our goal is to lighten that burden for you by providing you the information ahead of time to help you along the way. If you are wondering where you sign your lease, where you pick up your keys and what are the many different ways to pay rent, our team is on hand and available to go over all the details with you. For an overview of our move-in and move-out procedures, see the outline below.
Integrity, Reliability & Trust
Full-Service Greater Jacksonville Property Management
- After your application has been approved, you will have 48-hours to pay your Deposit Money (FL Statute 83.49) to our office. Once received, your lease will be sent out electronically by your Property Manager. If for any reason the lease is not executed within 3-business days, any deposits received will be forfeited.
- After all parties have signed the lease, your Property Manager will contact you with the Move-In day/time.
- On the day of Move-In, you will be responsible for bringing the first month’s rent and/or prorated rent amounts that are due prior to receiving your keys.
- You will receive a set of keys and a move-in condition report.
- You will have 5-days after move-in to return the completed move-in checklist to our office.
- If any issues are noted with the property condition, you are to contact your Property Manager immediately and report the issue.
- All required utilities (as per your lease) must be turned on prior to Move-In. We require the tenant to supply all account numbers to their Property Manager prior to receiving the keys at Move-In.
- Upon move-in your Landlord Liability Policy must be in place*
- Prior to vacating, you are required to give a 60-day written notice (as per your lease and FL Statute 83.575 (1) that you will not be renewing your lease.
- You are required to return the keys to our office on the day of Move-Out no later than 3:00 pm on the last day of the lease.
- Tenants are to return the property in the following condition:
- Property should be returned to its original condition
- Interior to be cleaned as per our guidelines. Click HERE to view list of guidelines/suggestions
- Carpets should be professionally cleaned and a receipt provided to your Property Manager upon Move-Out.
- Tenant’s security deposit is applied to charges in the following order:
- Property damage beyond normal wear and tear
- Any necessary interior cleaning/carpet cleaning
- Any outstanding tenant balance (if applicable)
- Tenant’s security deposit will be returned—as per FL Statute—within 15 or 30 days of move-out, dependent on whether or not funds are refunded as per Statute.
- Any remaining balance owed is the tenant’s responsibility and is to be paid within 30 days of tenant receiving statement of security deposit liquidation. Unpaid balances after 30 days will be submitted to collections.
Talk To Us About Your Property Needs
Still uncertain about property management? Give us a call 904.389.7311.
Spectrum Realty Services LLC is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to people with disabilities. All the pages on our website will meet W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level A conformance. Any issues should be reported to [email protected]. Website Accessibility Policy